Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Saturday Fun

We had such a fun time out at Troy's house on Saturday. He has pretty much every animal you can think of, and lots of land to play around on. I took lots of pictures up until the time the horse stood on my foot! Here's some of the fun we had.......

Pace, riding a motorized four-wheeler.

Troy, teaching Pace how to ride a horse.

And then Pace rode alone! Honestly, I can't believe Pace wasn't afraid, because earlier that day, he screamed in terror at the sight of Santa Clause at our ward party! Santa must be scarier than a horse?

Even Cade enjoyed riding!

Brian and Brooke looking hot!

Ryah didn't enjoy being a cowgirl too much!

It's hard to pull Noah off the horses. He loves it!

Eric and I. Notice the smile on my face; it was just minutes before the horse planted his foot on mine!

Troy, showing off!

Thanks Troy for sharing your fun house (and animals) with us!!

2 comments:

  1. How are your toenails anyway? Cute pics. BTW, Ryah had fun with me, just not with Brian. She must be scared of Brian! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! My boys are all a little afraid of riding horses too, you'd think with all my dads and brothers horses they wouldn't be, but I guess you'd actually have to get them out every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete