Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big Brother

I had the opportunity to visit with Pace's preschool teacher today at the park. She said, "Beth, I have to tell you about Pace yesterday at school." "We did this activity called, I'm special because..., where we passed around a mirror and the kids had to look in the mirror and tell the other kids why they thought they were special." "Instead of looking in the mirror and saying, I'm special because I have blue eyes or a nice smile etc., Pace said that he was special because he's helping his little brother learn how to walk." "What a sweetheart Pace is, Beth!"

Pace loves being a big brother!

2 comments:

  1. What a good big brother! They are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you are such a good mom. It shows by the sweet spirits your children have. What a great family! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete