Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sweet Noah

Noah is Pace's favorite person in the whole world, (even if he is 6 years older than him) and I overheard the sweetest thing from Noah when Pace had him over for a sleepover the other night and thought I should record it.

Pace has recently been having 'Night Terrors', and this night was no different. He woke up screaming around 2AM; when I made it into his bedroom, Noah was trying to comfort him. He said, "Pace, do you want me to say a prayer with you, and sing 'I Am a Child of God'? That's what always helps me when I have bad dreams." He continued by just saying, "If you cry again, I'll wake up and say a prayer with you and sing 'I Am a Child of God', okay?"

What a sweet sweet spirit my 9 year old nephew has! Love you, Noah!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Maybe I am doing something right, after all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I want a sweet Noah! Or a sweet Pace for that matter. Maybe I should have another kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat! Boys can be so amazingly sweet, I love it when they are and we can catch a glimpse of it!

    ReplyDelete