Monday, June 07, 2010

The Backyard

We moved into our beautiful new home (with a big, but ugly backyard) almost 3 months ago. Anxious to play outside, we decided we needed to landscape the backyard, and put off decorating the house for a bit. The yard turned out great!
The bike track.
Ahhhh... just in time for summer!
Ummm... I probably should have picked up and raked before I took this picture. (Giggle) But then it wouldn't look like we use it, right?!
My teeny tiny garden and my one lone citrus tree. I'd like to expand on the size of that sometime soon! =)

And the fun has begun!!
My Niece, Kyra, and my little Cade! Ya, we don't really believe in wearing clothes! =)
Noah, helping my boys get around the track.
Eric is such a good dad. He sleeps out on the trampoline with the boys, and will even use pink blankets! =)






And the pool!! So fun!

2 comments:

  1. How nice! Your backyard looks amazing- you have no idea how jealous I am!;) We are working on ours right now and I can't wait for it to be done so we can enjoy it! I wanna see your house next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just looks like so much fun! When I was 12 years old I had a slumber party on my trampoline the night before I had to give my first talk in sacrament meeting. I ended up getting a mosquito bite on my eyelid (I'm allergic to mosquitos) and my eye swelled up to the size of a golf ball! Oh such good times! Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete