Saturday, March 27, 2010

Zoo Fun


I took the kids to the zoo yesterday, and it was so much fun!! The weather couldn't have been better and neither could the company! Thanks Janae, Noah, Kyra, Brian, Brooke, Ryah, Heather, Kali, and Alivia!

Some shots of the animals....







And, some shots of us....

Janae can't be apart from Brandon for long, or things like this happen....
All of the kids at the new Komodo Dragon exhibit.Kali really likes Pace. :)
All of us (except Brian, Brooke, and Ryah) in all of our cuteness. :)
Noah showing the camel who's the boss! Pace got too scared at the last minute and wouldn't ride.
Awww, what a cute family!
Brian is so good with my boys!
"Whoa, that's a big elephant skull!"

These two boys were just crazy! I don't know who they belong to! :)

I think this was their "Mad Face"....And this was their "Crazy Face"....

3 comments:

  1. They are all growing soooo fast!!! If you are in the neighborhood tomorrow, come by the office...Marilyn will be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been a couple years since we took our boys, we really need to make a zoo trip again before it gets too hot! It looks like you guys had fun- its nice having family close to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, did you run the zoo? I just went through your ifrst page of your blog....um, how many runs a year do you do?! WTH?! inspiring. I've gotta get running again. I've gotten so fat the last 2 years. blah!!! Wish you were here to train me. And WTH is up with your muscley arms! You're a real life Jillian!!!! Alright, I'm off to eat and watch tv...yea, see, I'm all talk with the running shiz.

    ReplyDelete